Commission on Journalism Ethics summarizes annual results
December 28 – The Commission on Journalism Ethics (CJE), published a summary of its work in 2022, highlighting that the ethics association:
- registered 78 complaints; 66 complaints were after February 24, 2022.
- published 30 decisions, 25 of which were after the invasion.
- held 20 lectures and discussions with prominent journalists and editors.
- reached over 200,000 users on its Facebook page. CJE’s online events gathered over 20,000 views from 3,350 registered journalists, students, teachers, and media professional participants.
- formed partnerships with 16 universities to promote the Code of Ethics of a Ukrainian Journalist and organize related events.
- provided over 150 consultations via its ethics and standards hotline for journalists since April 2022.
More on the Commission of Journalism Ethics in Ukrainian.
Photo: CJE”s Facebook