Internews is hiring
Internews is seeking candidates for the position of Grants Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Provide administrative support to Internews subgrantees with pre-award documents as well as manage subgrant agreements approval process and ensure compliance of subgrantees’ reports with individual subgrant agreement terms and conditions.
• Confirm documenting that potential subrecipients are not included in SAM, SDN and OFAC Lists and included in project registration card
• Analysis of proposal budgets and grants budget executions (plan vs. actual)
• Check if grantees’ expenses and supporting documentation are in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and correspond donor’s requirements.
• Report errors and inconsistencies as well as coordinate approvals of grantees’ narrative and financial reports by Internews program and financial offices.
• Collect the necessary data and register grant payments in the Internews payment system, as well as solving any issues that might arise with receiving money by subgrantee through communication with a partner and the Internews payment department
• Work with the Grants Director in Internews grantees database maintenance, update the database regularly.
• Perform clerical duties in Internews grants administration process if needed.
• Adhere to appropriate Internews office procedures, as well as donor policies and procedures when applicable.
• Any other duties as required by Internews project priorities and management.
• Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent knowledge of media environment in Ukraine.
• Minimum of two years of grant management experience in international technical assistance programs.
• Knowledge and understanding of the rules and regulations of different funders will be an advantage.
• Excellence in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Currently, we have a few open vacancies to fill this role, all interested candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Please send your CVs in English and Ukrainian with a cover letter and list of three references to [email protected] before Marсh 31, 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.