Internews is seeking for Program Coordinator
Internews is seeking candidates for the position of Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator provides programmatic and administrative support to Defending Media Freedom in Ukraine program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Ensure that the program performance adheres to the grant agreement and timely reporting;
• Serve as primary point of contact with the program partners;
• Coordinate a group of international and local experts producing Media Freedom Guidelines based on Ukraine’s international commitments and national law;
• Organize public events (national and regional) and media campaign in the process of program implementation;
• Serve as a communicator between program partners, interested professional groups and donor;
• Produce program reports;
• Work closely with Internews Regional Director for Europe and Eurasia and Director of Internews in Ukraine in program planning and implementation stages;
• Other duties as assigned by Internews management.
• Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent work experience;
• Minimum of two years of program coordination experience in international technical assistance programs;
• Demonstrated understanding of the political and economic situation in Ukraine;
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of media law would be an advantage;
• Excellence in writing in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work under strict deadlines;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position is contingent upon award.
Please send your CVs in English and Ukrainian with a cover letter and list of three references to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before May 5, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.