We are Hiring!
Internews is seeking candidates for the position of
Grants Manager, in USAID-funded Media Program in Ukraine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide administrative support to Internews sub-grantees in filing pre-award documents as well as narrative and financial reports. Ensure compliance of reports with sub-grant agreements.
- Analysis of grants budget executions (plan vs. actual).
- Verify necessary accounting documentation under grant agreements.
- Check if grantees’ expenses and supporting documentation are in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and grantees’ budgeted expenses correspond donor’s requirements.
- Report errors and inconsistencies in grantees’ narrative and financial reports.
- Coordinate approvals of grantees’ narrative and financial reports by Internews program and financial managers.
- Work with the Grants Director on processing necessary documents in adherence with grantees’ agreements, and grantees database maintenance.
- Perform clerical duties in Internews grants administration process if needed.
- Adhere to appropriate Internews office procedures, as well as donor policies and procedures when applicable.
- Any other duties as required by Internews project priorities and management.
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of media environment in Ukraine;
- Minimum of two years of grant management experience in international technical assistance programs;
- Excellence in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Please send your CVs in English and Ukrainian with a cover letter and list of three references to kmarushchak-at-internews.org before November 27, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.